Sell Or Pawn Your Diamonds in Jamaica, QueensWhen it comes to wanting to sell or pawn diamonds in Queens, or for those who don’t reside in Queens but still don’t mind doing business with companies in Queens, then there is an option. That option is Jamaica Pawn Brokers, which is one of the top pawn shops in NYC. People have many reasons for wanting to sell their diamonds, but they don’t know how pawning works or how to go about selling to a pawn shop. Some people don’t know whether they should sell or pawn. Then there are those who want to sell their diamonds, but they don’t know if going through a pawn shop is the best option. Before you do anything else, make sure you read this article and then you can decide whether or not to sell your diamonds or pawn them to Jamaica Pawn. Sell Or Pawn Diamonds: How Does It Work Whether you want to sell your diamonds or pawn them, you’ll want to get an idea of how everything works. Don’t worry because Jamaica Pawn has made it very easy to do both. That being said, below is how it all works: 1. Selling– You have two ways of going about selling your diamonds to Jamaica Pawn, with one being you can go to Queens to their shop or you can do things via mail. Regardless of the method, the staff at Jamaica Pawn will evaluate your diamonds before making you an offer. Once your diamonds have been appraised and an offer is made to you, the next step is to refuse the offer or accept it. You’re under no obligation to accept the offer. If you do accept it, then you’ll receive payment via cash, check etc., but you will know exactly how you will receive after you have spoken to the experts at Jamaica Pawn. 2. Pawning- The way pawning works is simple, as it is a loan. Your diamonds are collateral, and the value of them will play a role in determining how much of a loan you’ll be approved for. If you don’t pay the loan back within a specified period of time, then your diamonds will be sold. The loans available through Jamaica Pawn range from as little as $50 and go up to as much as $100,000. 3. Requirements– There are a few requirements you have to meet, regardless if you want to pawn your diamonds or sell them. First, you have to be at least 18 years old. If you are younger than 18, then you are not going to be able to do business with Jamaica Pawn Brokers. You have to show ID, too. If you are approved for a pawn loan, then you will receive both your money and a pawn contract. If you don’t agree to the terms/conditions of the contract, then you will not be given the loan. It’s important to adhere to the conditions of your pawn loan. If you don’t, then you could default on the contract and will not be able to get your diamonds back. In the event you sell your diamonds to Jamaica Pawn, you will not receive a pawn loan contract. There are pros and cons to selling your diamonds or pawning them. Feel free to think about the pros and cons before you make a final decision. When you decide to sell or pawn diamonds in Queens, Jamaica Pawn is ready to do business with you. Why Use Jamaica Pawn Jamaica Pawn is a reputable pawnbroker in Queens NY. They care about their customers and they understand that many people need cash for various things. With that said, below are a few reasons to choose Jamaica Pawn when you want to pawn or sell your diamonds in Queens. 1. Get A Loan Or Cash From A Sale- Jamaica Pawn offers both pawn loans and offers on diamonds of all types. Not only that, but they also take rubies, emeralds, sapphires and much more. If you have diamonds that you want to sell or pawn, then consider doing business with Jamaica Pawn. Remember, the loans range from small amounts of around $50 and go all the way up to $100K. You can choose to sell your diamonds too. It’s worth pointing out that Jamaica Pawn is known for making fair offers to customers with diamonds. You’ll have peace of mind knowing you are not getting ripped off, regardless if you’re getting a pawn loan or selling your diamonds. You might not get approved for the amount you want, but you could qualify for a lower amount. Remember, various factors come into play when it comes to how much you’ll be approved for. The main factor is the current value of your diamonds and the type of diamonds you want to sell or pawn. 2. Low Rates- The rates on Jamaica Pawn loans are highly competitive, therefore you won’t have to wonder if we will rip you off. In fact, NY state has laws in place in regards to pawn loan rates, which is another reason why pawn loans from Jamaica Pawn are competitive. Generally speaking, their rates are more than fair. 3. Fast Cash- You can get cash fast when you go through Jamaica Pawn. If you come into their physical place of business in Queens, then you could leave with cash in hand. Whether it’s a loan you want, or you just want to sell your diamonds, you will receive the cash fast. 4. Do It Through Mail- One of the best things about Jamaica Pawn is you do not have to live in Queens or even in the state of NY in order to do business with them. You can do everything via mail, but the process of getting your cash will be a bit longer. If you go to Jamaica Pawn in person, you’ll leave with cash on the spot if we approve you for a loan or accept our cash offer on a sale. Those are only a handful of reasons to sell or pawn diamonds in Queens at Jamaica Pawn. Remember, we will insure your diamonds if you decide to pawn them. If you need fast cash and you want to pawn or sell your diamonds, then contact Jamaica Pawn today. Why Would People Sell Or Pawn Their Diamonds
- The first reason people sell or pawn their diamonds is that they have bills that need to be paid. These bills can include medical, car payments, mortgages and credit cards to name a few. If you have fallen behind your bills and you’re becoming stressed over it, then get a pawn loan or sell your diamonds. Depending on what they are worth, you might be able to catch up with your bills very soon.
- The second reason people get pawn loans for their diamonds is that they are short on cash. This could be for a major item they want to purchase. If you have an eye on a car you want to buy, but you don’t have enough money to pay for it in full, then dealing with a pawn shop might be worth considering. If your diamonds are worth quite a bit, you might be able to buy the car outright. This is just one example of what you might be short on cash on.
- The third reason is in regards to credit. A lot of people have bad credit or no credit. This makes it extremely difficult to get a personal loan from a bank or credit union. Jamaica Pawn does not perform credit checks on those who want a pawn loan or want to sell their diamonds. If you go in person, the entire process from start to finish will be much quicker and smoother than you think.
- The fourth reason is if you have unwanted diamonds. If you have diamonds that have been gathering dust and you want to get rid of them quickly, then Jamaica Pawn is a good option. They will make you a cash offer quickly or provide you with a loan.
- A fifth reason is for entertainment purposes or to go on a vacation you don’t have the cash for. If you receive a pawn loan or proceeds from the selling your diamonds, you could use that to pay off your vacation. You might be surprised at how much you can get when you do business with Jamaica Pawn.
Get Your Cash TodayIf you want to sell or pawn diamonds in Queens, Jamaica Pawn is here for you. All you have to do is call (718)739-6060 with any questions you have about selling or pawning your diamonds. You might be surprised at how much you can get if you sell your diamonds. However, do remember you can pawn your diamonds and get them back after you have paid the loan off. Once again, feel free to call (718)739-6060 to find out how much you can get for your diamonds today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Sell Or Pawn Your Diamonds in Jamaica, Queens
When selling their diamond jewelry, our clients’ most frequent inquiry is this one. A diamond’s worth is mostly determined by:
- CARAT: The diamond’s weight.
- COLOR: A wide range of hues has an impact on costs.
- CLARITY: A diamond’s price increases with its degree of clarity.
- SHAPE: Round diamonds are more valuable than fancy cuts like the Princess or Emerald, for instance.
- CUT: How brilliantly your diamond glows and reflects light.
We need to examine the diamond to determine all of these aspects with expertise and how much your diamond is worth. Call us at 718-739-6060 to talk about your diamond; we’ll give you advice over the phone.
Most of the time, if you give us specific information about your diamond, such as its shape, carat weight, color, and clarity, we may make you an approximate offer for it or the diamond ring. To make a competitive offer for your diamond, we evaluate data on the current diamond market price to produce a range price offer. Ultimately, to make our best offer, we must inspect your diamond in person at our offices. For us to carefully assess your diamond and make our best offer, we have a convenient and safe shipping alternative for you.
In most cases, we can grade diamonds without removing the stones from their settings. In that case, we shall ask for and always receive your permission before removing any stones.
We also strive to provide you with price ranges so you can decide whether it’s worthwhile for us to remove the stone. If we need to return your stone, highly skilled jewelers will place all diamonds back in their settings.
The Jamaica Pawnshop has access to up-to-date information on diamond market prices. We evaluate the quality and features of your diamond with diamonds of comparable quality offered in the diamond trade market throughout the world based on your description and our physical examination of your ring. Then, to make our best offer, we can establish the current and appropriate rates for your diamond.
If you have a grading certificate, appraisal, or the original jeweler’s receipt, you might find some useful information. You can also submit it to us for review or bring it in. If you find yourself in this situation, please call us at 718-739-6060.